How does the Intex Pool vacuum work? If you want to know the working procedure of the Intex Pool, you have arrived in the right place. Keep going through the article to find out how it works.
Above the ground, pools are becoming more and more popular nowadays. People prefer them as they are a lot less costly compared to the usual pool. Moreover, they can be easily moved from one place to another, are easy to maintain, and don’t require much space. There are several above the ground pool brands out there. But Intex is the most popular amongst them.
To clean the Intex pool, you will require utilizing the Intex pool vacuum cleaners. In the below part of the article, we will let you know how the vacuum works. We will also let you know how to clean the Intex pools. Keep reading the article to find out all the information.
Intex Pool Vacuum Cleaners
The vacuum for Intex vacuum works almost the same way as the usual pool vacuum. But note that we are not talking about the robot vacuum that is often used in pool cleaning. Instead, they are connected to an electric source. All the models of the vacuum arrive with a user manual that helps you to understand how to work on it. This also includes the process of cleaning the product.
There are actually two variations of the vacuum cleaner when it comes to Intex pool vacuum which is manual pool cleaner and the automatic pool cleaner. The manual vacuums are for cleaning the bottom of the pool. You will need to manually operate them for the cleaning. The vacuum cleaner consists of a specific brush head design along with a telescopic. The brush is in the bottom of the pole and a hose is connected with the head with which things sucked up from the bottom is removed.
There is another variation of the vacuum cleaner which is the automatic pool vacuum. As the name recommends, you don’t require to put any effort to clean the floor with this. It is connected to the filtration system with a hose. It can operate efficiently at the bottom of the pool with help of the negative pressure. This is perfect for those who don’t want to waste a lot of time cleaning the pool manually.
How Does the Intex Pool Vacuum Work?
The Intex pool vacuum cleaner is designed to clean the above the ground Intex pools. It is an automatic cleaner which means you don’t require putting much effort to make it work. There is a water return line along with a pool inlet from the filer pump. This helps to blow the dirt and debris from the water to the debris bag. You need to make sure that the automatic pool cleaner is getting adequate water flow from the filter pump to work efficiently and move around.
If you have a manual ground pool vacuum, you will require putting in a bit more effort. At first, submerge the pool head in the water and move it backward and forward at a slow speed. This way covers the entire area of the pool to get a cleaned bottom. Make sure that you are not bringing the vacuum head above as it can cause the vacuum to lose the air pressure. You might need to put some pressure to get rid of all the algae, dirt, grime, debris, etc. things.
How to Connect the Pool Vacuum with Intex Pump
Well, it might seem a bit tricky. But it is actually not. You will find the guide in the user manual. We will also break down the process of connecting the vacuum and pump below.
- The first thing you need to do is to detach the pool pump from the electric outlet.
- The next thing you need to do is to disconnect the hose by unscrewing it and then take it out.
- After that, you should give a closer look at the pool to find out the A mark. After that, you will need to screw the hose adaptor.
- The next thing you need to do is to attach the hose. To be more specific, you will attach the part of the hose that you have unscrewed.
- Once after connecting the end, you need to attach the hose and lock it to the adaptor by turning clockwise.
- After doing that, you need to attach the end of the D hose to the hose’s clamp. After that, you need to connect the free end to the upper vacuum connection and then tighten the clamp screws.
- The next thing you need to do is to submerge the vacuum cleaner inside the water in your pool. You need to make sure that the pool is under the water to let the air-filled in.
- The next thing you need to do is to turn the upper air valve release counterclockwise. After doing that you need to fill the vacuum with water by creating a backflow with two revolutions.
- Now you can tighten the valve at the opposite to limit the inflow of the air.
That’s it, you are done.
Do you need a vacuum for an Intex pool?
Absolutely yes. The above vacuum typically attracts more dirt and debris. A vacuum is very important to clean them properly. You can easily get rid of the dust, debris, tree leaves, and all other things from the top and bottom of the vacuum cleaner with a decent pool vacuum.
Can you use a robot vacuum in an Intex pool?
There are some variations of the robot vacuum that are suitable for the Intex above the ground pool. Make sure to do your research to find the appropriate one before purchasing.,
Can I leave my Intex pool up in the winter?
It is recommended to winterize the pool if you want to keep it full during the winter season. However, you don’t need this in the summer.
Intex Pool vacuums are a great way to keep your above the ground pools in the good shape. We hope this article will help you understand how the pool vacuum works.